Thank you for considering Diamond Ridge High School! Diamond Ridge High School is a ‘school of choice’ for students who want a different type of school environment and experience. As a unique program, Diamond Ridge operates under the same rules and expectations found in a traditional high school setting, while offering smaller classes, a 24-credit diploma, access to Canyons Technical Education Center (CTEC), credit recovery and academic skills support. With a focus on academics and career/college readiness, Diamond Ridge also works with community resources and programs to help students who may need physical and emotional health support, social services, youth development, community engagement and job supports. We have the resources to help students and families remove barriers to graduation. Our goal is for students to succeed!
To enroll at Diamond Ridge High School (DRHS):
Parent & Student:
- Complete all sections of the Unified Application and send a copy to email@example.com. Applications also can be personally delivered or mailed to Diamond Ridge HS, 9800 South 800 East, Sandy, UT 84094. Incomplete applications cannot be processed and will delay your student’s application.
- If the applicant’s prior high school is outside of Canyons School District, it is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to provide an official transcript from the most recent school the student attended to complete the application process.
Referring High School:
- Student’s current school must complete and send us a Counseling Assurance Form. If the student receives Special Education Services, the IEP must be current and the IEP Team Lead must sign the Counseling Assurance Form. In addition, for Entrada students, the current school must also complete and send to Entrada the K-12 Withdrawal Form
After being accepted, parents and students must do the following to be fully enrolled:
- Provide a copy of the student’s birth certificate, current immunization record, and prior school withdrawal form.
- Register online and pay fees of $50 for Diamond Ridge, or $50 per semester for Entrada. Fees are prorated for students entering later in the school year, and all fees are eligible for fee waiver. Fee waivers, refund policies and other information can be found on the Diamond Ridge and Entrada websites: drhs.canyonsdistrict.org or entrada.canyonsdistrict.org
- All students and a parent/guardian must attend an orientation for review of school rules, procedures and student expectations. Orientation dates will be available once a student is accepted.